Información no convencional

Monday, February 18, 2008

For those who love country!!




Yesterday night I went finally (and I say finally because it was the end...) to Broken spoke. This is a country bar, the most texan you can find all over the world I guess. The experience was... lets say horrific. Let me explain myself: although I dont hate country, I dont like it very much. In spite of that, I could have enjoy it but:
-it was crowded,
-full of not so young people (doesnt have to be a big problem)
-a single beer costs 3,5$!!!!
-to get a beer we made a line of 30 min and at the end we could not make it (the keg was over!)
-I went to the restroom, this kind where you have like a huge sth to pee, but a huge old man got into the restroom and just "pooed" in front of me!!! When I say in front of me, I mean that the toilet was there and he decided he should not wait till I finished. that was more or less DISGUSTING! I finished faster than ever!!! I weirded out! OMG, I was hearing the farts!!! and when I started smelling... I just run out of there. TERRIFIC.
-there was a cover of 12$, that means, you have to pay 12$ only to get into (with no drink included).

what else can I say???
I'll show you some pictures and a video that I uploaded in Youtube.
I hope you will enjoy it more than I did.

No comments: