Información no convencional

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I am back

Hey guys, the blog will be written in English from now on. I hope you will enjoy it and you will understand my bad english, hoho.
I had a safe trip to spain but it was pretty sad though. Rémi, Allison, Fede and Val went to the airport with me. This morning (after having sleept 3 hours) Allison gave me a ride to USPS office to send myself two boxes of books. $106 that I will probably not receive ever! (it is said that this kind ship packages never arrive to the destination). Thank you Allison, I recognise your effort, you also sleept few hours. Remi wake up me, thank you man, I would probably still sleeping without your help.
Later on, Fede, Val, Hector, Rémi and Allison came to my place to give me a ride to the airport and spend the last moments together. We made the last pictures and Hector impersonate for me one of his best characters "thank you, thank you". I laughed my head off.
Till that moment I was not concious that I was leaving. Then we went to the airport, 2 hours in advance. It was fun 'cos I had to take some clothes out of the luggages at the last moment. I was wearing like 5 jackets, I was like an onion! See pictures below.
We had a coffee in the airport and I was starting to feel a strange feeling. This coffee was my last coffee in Austin (at least for a while,hihi). Then we went to the control and we say not goodbye but see you soon. Like someone said: "it is not a goodbye, it is see you later!" Rémi and Allison gave me an envelope to be open on the plain, it was pretty sweet and later on preety helpful.
It was when I cross the control, I looked behind and I saw them saying goodbye, when I realise that I was leaving. It was pretty sad. The flight that I was going to take, it was going to be the worst in my life.



No comments: