Información no convencional

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My recruits Narissa and Kristen




Narissa and Kristen visited me on the recruiting weekend! They could be my recruits (some people asked them even).
We have had a great time, remembering things, enjoying the beautiful weather, the city of austin...
I love central market so we went to visit it and to have a coffee in the patio, awesome.
Town lake, zilker park, capitol, the tower of UT are some of the places we have visited. Also we went to Enoteca Vespaio, the best italian restaurant ever! we enjoyed tex-mex at Trudy's, vegan at Vegan Heaven (t-shirt, u had a t-shirt...). Coffee in Halcyon: "we don't have the tea you ordered..." Narissa waiting for other options for 10 seconds and then she ended up asking:"do you have anything I could drink", the waiter was kinda high I guess.
we attended the recruiting party. It was fun, the piñata... gooood. 6th street to have some drinks...
"Are you taking pictures of me" a woman suddenly asked us when we were taking pictures of the Capitol!! of course woman, we came to the capitol to take pictures of you!!!
Srsly u guys, u guys srsly! will be a sentence to remember forever.
I learn so much this weekend, so many new expressions, thanks girls. I will have to study them to not to forget!
Nada como tener una cena con tortilla española, queso manchego y Vino Rioja. We love it!
Normalmenteeee, es depende. "la viejaaaa, sus pelosss, se hueleeee" Noelia's dixit (french roommate we had when Narissa was there)
all y'all guys come back now, you hear?!

No comments: