Información no convencional

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mexico Lindo IV, compilation

13/3
Cobá's day (sick pack w/Crist)
After having breakfast in our hotel and stroll around Valladolid for a while (including the visit to the market of the city, real méxico) we headed out to Cobá. Cobá has the last pyramid where you can climb up in Maya's region. It is said to be pretty awesome.
We arrive to Cobá really hangry so we decided to eat something in a crowded restaurant. Laure, who has a really good eye, visualized a group of Catalans. They had a buffet and nobody was checking anything. Why not??? yeah definitely, lets join them, juasjuas.
We finally did it (and then we join them,jeje), and we ended up only paying the drinks. The guy ask me if we were from the group. "Oh yeah, of course" I said. And we ate for 1 dollar. I thought that only spanish people can do this type of things, but not, it turns out that French tooooo!!!!! Awesome.
Discretely we left the restaurant before the Catalans did and we visited the ruins. 2km walking and 42m height. The landscape was so goood!.
After eating some fresh-warm fruits, we headed out to Playa del Carmen. Once we got there, I had a terrible headache and a bad feeling. I knew it, I got it. First round for me! When I arrive to he hostel "COLORES MEXICANOS", a little bit sketchy and crippy, I blowed chunks so terribly. It was only once but I think the longest ever and ever (I am sorry if it is TMI).
Without thinking too much I took G's medicing (antibiotic). Even though I spent the night tossing and turning, the next day I was going to feel much better.
14/3
I fell weak and still with stomachache. We went on a promenade in Playa del Carmen main turist street (lets say las ramblas de pcarmen). After having lunch (fish and rice... you know) I took a reconstructive nap in Playa Mamitas. It was so good. When I woke up, I was another person, I fell so good!!
The guy from the hotel told us in the morning that we had to pay that day so we decided to come back early to pay him. The others (TO ahead) did not show up on time and the guy was so ungry that we paid the anger. Asshole (in spite of I know that he was right). He talked to us in a mad/bad manner, asshole!
We were also waiting for them to have dinner wherever. Finally they arrived like 2-3 h later and they already had dinner!!! I dont really mind but I understand some people was not so happy about all of that. Anyway it was not such a big deal.
We went to have dinner (sickpack+c= SP+C ahead). We were joking saying Laure was the next one barfing!!! juas juas. We were supossed to meet the others at 12 and at 12:30 they had not showed up! WHATEVER.
15/3 Tulum's day
"OMG, it is late, we overslept!" we said in the morning. Why?? G was going to give as the news in few moments. !LAURE WAS ALSO SICK!!! We knew it! Since she was like in charge of waking us up in the morning... it was late.
we (SP) headed out to Tulum by bus. Really nice ruins and beach. OMG. we had so much fun. Jesus is so funny. Big moment Jesus says to two asiatic girls "nom nom nom" with a deep voice. It was hilarious ( I know that is not now, but it was). This was going to be another of our sentences.
I bought ELPAIS, an imprimed version for only 4$!!!! Assholes! But it was totally worthy. I enjoyed it so much, in the bus, in the beach. I really love to read ELPAIS chilling out in the beach. I should do that more often in BCN.
We went to COCOmaya, a pub in the beach. Impressive. SO good, two ambients. One for Americans (perreo perreo) and another one more european (house music...). The later one in the beach with kind of beds were you can chill out drinking, having a good conversation... GOOOOD
We met TO in the hostel late in the evening. Kind of tense between Mery and Jesus but not big deal. She told me that if I had any doubt about the schedule, I had to go call Ana (Youknowacronims right?). Hilarious, come on, I am not going to call Ana just because you order to me to do it (even pointing with a finger!!). I just made a joke pretending like to call ana simulating my hand was a cell phone. Jesus was laughing so much. After that, G, J and I were laughing our heads off in the room. OMG, GCA NOW.
Great!!!

No comments: