Información no convencional

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

are you spreading illnesses???



Please, cover your cough!, but not with your hands.
It was kind of weird the first time I found an add like this. Are we obsessed with health? should we be exposed to the microorganisms that cause colds, flu...? should kids be exposed to microorganisms to develop inmunity?
LOQ: Lot of questions.
Only one comment:

Last year, I didn't have a cold while I was in Austin. When I went back in BCN I had two colds during spring and other two during the fall. Could it be related to this kind of campaings? Maybe.






Just in case, lets follow them!


















Nw xpression: "Where there's a will there's a way". That means: When a person really wants to do something, she/he will find a way of doing it.



No comments: