Información no convencional

Friday, January 25, 2008

Judging

"Judging is sth that everybody does". Is it true? It is said that everyone judges but there are people that put a sock in their mouth and dont tell anyth, and other ones that just say what they think at the moment. The questions are: to be a person who judges is a good quality? who are the best people?
From my point of view, everybody judges. I think is sth that comes naturally with human beings. Is it bad? It could be easily. It depends on our selfcontrol. Of course as far as you don't interfere in other people's life, you can think whatever. I think mental judgement is ok if it comes with a bit of selfjudgement. Is that meaning that I am part of those who judge and shut up? NO. When sth is affecting sb I love, lets say, I can not control myself and after thinking about that for a while, doing a bit of selfjudgement, I have tell this person whatever I am thinking about.
Overall I believe when I think about sth, I create my opinion rather than a judgement. What is the difference? Your opinion could be positive or negative but judgements are usualy negative (what I mean with negative is: you don't agree with this behaviour, or even you are against it).
Last, but not least, always is easier to judge others than oneself. The later requires an extra effort.

To sum up, judge yourself, judge others if you think it is worthy and the most important, be honest.


New xpresion: "to be a D-bag"



D-bag: Short for douchebag, a person that sucks ass

"My landlord cut off my heat and electricity because me rent was one day late." "Fuckin d-bag"

Obviously, you are judging!
Inspired in Amanda's joke.

No comments: