Información no convencional

Sunday, January 13, 2008

It is important to start everyday with a healthy Breakfast (or brunch)


My breakfast, that moment in the day where you have another possibility to start a new fabulous day (or not), thinking in beautiful things, how lucky you are, why you must be happy, why you must be a hardworker, why you must do "la feina ben feta", why, why, why...
But maybe it is moment to stop thinking why and think who, who I am. Starting with this thought (I will do this public reflexion), I am a person who loves have a healthy breakfast: some bread, milk (and coffee:), turkey, cucumber, juice, banana, kiwi, olive oil, cheese...
After this 15 min breakfast I feel good, full of beans! to face the new day, positive thougths run over my head. Maybe they will stop running in a while but now I feel good!
Besides, if you can share the breakfast moment with a good friend, It is even better. Allie had breakfast with me some minutes ago. These moments must me enjoyed, they are not forever. I showed her the video of Dorian: A cualquier otra parte. Thanks girls!

SYL.
Nw xprssion: "Your brain is swiss cheese" is like "the lights are on but nobody is at home"

1 comment:

Ana said...

no veo ese zumo encima de la mesa...